How best to care for your Bitt garments and accessories
Machine wash garments inside-out, cold water, delicate cycle. Remove promptly. If necessary, roll up in a dry towel to remove excess water. Never wring or twist garments.
Use a mild detergent such as Dreft®. Do not use bleach.
Hang to dry if a solid color. Dry on low heat if the garment has light and dark color combinations to prevent color bleeding.
Wash dark and light colors separately. Wash workout attire separately from other laundry.
Shiny fabrics tend to dull after repeated wearing and washings.
Workout wear should be form fitting rather than loose or baggy. bitt sportswear recommends ordering the appropriate size according to current measurements rather getting a size too large. For Leotards, the Torso measurement is the most important. For Leo Sleeves® Crop Tops the Chest measurement is the most important.
bitt sportswear workout pieces are made of high quality fabrics that will stretch as the athlete grows.
Measurements are in inches"
|Child 5/6 (CXS)
|Child 7/8 (CS)
|Child 9/10 (CM)
|Child 11/12 (CL)
|Child 13/14 (AXS)
|Adult Tall (AT)
- Chest is measured around the fullest part of the chest.
- Waist is measured at the natural waistline, above the belly button.
- Hips are measured around the largest part of the buttocks.
- Torso is measured from the shoulder, down around the crotch, and back up to the starting point.
- Inseam is measured from the crotch down to the ankle at the preferred pant length.