Workout wear should be form fitting rather than loose or baggy. bitt sportswear recommends ordering the appropriate size according to current measurements rather getting a size too large. For Leotards, the Torso measurement is the most important. For Leo Sleeves® Crop Tops the Chest measurement is the most important.
bitt sportswear workout pieces are made of high quality fabrics that will stretch as the athlete grows.
Measurements are in inches"
|Child 5/6 (CXS)||22-24||19-21||23-24||40-42||20|
|Child 7/8 (CS)||25-26||21-22||25-27||43-45||22|
|Child 9/10 (CM)||27-28||22-23||28-29||46-48||24|
|Child 11/12 (CL)||29-30||23-24||30-32||49-51||26|
|Child 13/14 (AXS)||31-32||25-26||33-34||52-54||28|
|Adult Tall (AT)||36-37||30-31||39-40||62-63||32|
- Chest is measured around the fullest part of the chest.
- Waist is measured at the natural waistline, above the belly button.
- Hips are measured around the largest part of the buttocks.
- Torso is measured from the shoulder, down around the crotch, and back up to the starting point.
- Inseam is measured from the crotch down to the ankle at the preferred pant length.