Welcome to bittsportswear.com. If you are new to our online store, we appreciate you stopping by. We'd love to hear from you with comments or suggestions for new workout pieces you'd like to see. If you like what you see please tell your friends. We always appreciate referrals.
To our loyal customers, a big thank you for your support! We hope you enjoy our updated website and look forward to meeting your workout attire needs in the future.
Karen Bittner - owner
Workout wear should be form fitting rather than loose or baggy. bitt sportswear recommends ordering the appropriate size according to current measurements rather getting a size too large. For Leotards, the Torso measurement is the most important. For Leo Sleeves® Crop Tops the Chest measurement is the most important.
bitt sportswear workout pieces are made of high quality fabrics that will stretch as the athlete grows.
Measurements are in inches"
|Child 5/6 (CXS)
|Child 7/8 (CS)
|Child 9/10 (CM)
|Child 11/12 (CL)
|Child 13/14 (AXS)
|Adult Tall (AT)
- Chest is measured around the fullest part of the chest.
- Waist is measured at the natural waistline, above the belly button.
- Hips are measured around the largest part of the buttocks.
- Torso is measured from the shoulder, down around the crotch, and back up to the starting point.
- Inseam is measured from the crotch down to the ankle at the preferred pant length.